Friday, April 29, 2011

Day 01 - Your current relationship, if single discuss how single life is.

I have to say "WOW" to this. Tomorrow, April 30, will be my 19th birthday! Happy birthday to me! So, my current relationship huh? I`ve been single for 18 years, it`s gonna be 19 tomorrow. I`ve had "those relationships" like on the internet but never in person. I have no idea what if feels like to be with someone you like and likes you back. I guess that`s how single life is for me. Let`s just say that I`m the `I`m not gonna talk to you unless you start talking to me` kind of guy, but once you get to know me, we`ll have so much fun together, I`m gonna make you laugh so hard that you`ll forget all your problems and worries and you will never ever forget me -- OK maybe that`s kind of a lot but it`s something like that:)

So, my current relationship is single, and I`m trying to enjoy my life by doing what I love, which is Parkour/Freerunning, and surviving school and life itself. Besides that, I have a crush on this girl I work(I work on a grocery store as a cashier registrar) with--not so single now, am I? :D Problem is, I don`t have the guts to talk to her. I`ve tried so many times with so many different plans but I still failed. She will always be the girl in front of my section.

No comments:

Post a Comment