Saturday, April 30, 2011

To the future love of my life

I might not be your knight in shining armor, but I will make you the happiest girl in the world.
I can`t promise that I will always be there for you, but I promise that I will do my best to give you a reason to smile when you`re down, even when you`re not.
I`m not sure if I can give you the house you want, but I`m gonna make sure that we will have our own space that we can call our own, a place to build our life, and make memories.
I`m not sure if I can buy you the things you want, but I will give you my whole heart and memories you can`t buy with anything.

But there`s a couple of things I need: for you to love me back. All of me. Even the parts that are weird and doesn`t always play well with others. The part that craves adventure. The part that can be dramatic at times. The part that being weak sometimes. The part that is imperfect. I need you to understand me when I`m down and having difficulties, and even when I`m happy and thankful. I need you to want all that, forever. So that even when we`re 100 years old, we can still say "I love you" to each other and mean it.

That`s all I need.

And you don`t have to know it by our third date, or even our thirty-third date. Until you do, I`d be happy with a good night kiss.

Sincerely,
Your future love of your life

No comments:

Post a Comment