Saturday, September 15, 2012

What do I really wanna be?

    Since I was a kid, I`ve always wanted to be a Pilot. Pilot of commercial airplanes. Why? There are a couple of reasons for that. First, salary`s high (at least that`s what I think). I know that if I`m gonna be a Pilot, it can`t be just about the money and that`s where my second reason comes up. I`ve always wanted to travel around the world. That`s actually my dream right now, to travel around the world. And being a Pilot, I think it will really help me with my dream. Finally, I like the feeling up there. I`ve been in a plane for more than 10 times. Watching the clouds, mountains, and everything from above is so refreshing. It haven`t failed to amaze me even once.

   Next year, I`m finally going to college. I`m planning on getting Travel and Tourism as a starter. Get a 4-year degree then continue on getting my pilot`s license at a flight school. I picked Tourism not just because it has something to do with traveling and with being a Pilot, but also because I think it will also help me fulfill my dream. And because after searching college courses, this is the only one I think I want to do. Wait, no, because this is the only course that I think I can live with. I can stick with for 4 years. I hate Math, Science and Computers, so there`s only a few courses left where I can choose from. And I thought Travel and Tourism is perfect.

   But now, thinking of the long-term results, I`m not sure if I`m gonna be happy with these course or job. Maybe I haven`t searched enough. So, I`m gonna start from the beginning again. Because I just realized that I don`t need to be that or this to fulfill my dream. And that I want a simple life. Work from morning to noon. Have fun at night while saving money for my `travel around the world` dream. Now I`m pretty sure it`s gonna be a lot easier if I have a degree in Tourism and if I`m a pilot. But this is gonna be my life, and thinking of it I think being a pilot isn`t that fun. I mean I enjoy the view from above and.... that`s it. I`m pretty sure too that I won`t really have time with my friends or with myself having fun. And about Tourism, I think I`m just gonna be bored at this job. I haven`t even started it and I`m already thinking all of this. 

    I think I wanna try different jobs. Not those big jobs. Manager, pilot, doctor, no, not those. Just average jobs with average salary. I just wanna have an average life with average friends and have a lot of fun. Just writing this, I think I finally know what I want to be. I just wanna be happy. And I think being those will not make me happy. I DON`T WANNA BE ANYTHING, I JUST WANNA HAVE FUN AND BE HAPPY BEFORE I DIE.

No comments:

Post a Comment