Sunday, October 20, 2013

You're Powerful Than Your Emotions


"You can't always get the perfect moment. Sometimes, you just have to do the best you can under the circumstances."


 What if we apply scientific method to love?

Problem :
 
     How will you fight your emotions? How will you accept something that you don't wanna accept?

Hypothesis :

      Let go.

Experiment :

       Start thinking what's good for both of you.
       Stop forcing things to happen when it doesn't want to happen.
       Start accepting that not everything that seems meant to be... are meant to be.
       Stop yourself now before it gets worse.
       Stop thinking of the other person's feelings.
          If you can't do that, then help that person to make the feelings fade.
     
Analysis :

       If you succeed on doing all of these, then everything will be okay.

Conclusion :

       When you were a child you hated something, do you still hate it now? When you were a child you loved something, do you still love it now? You were forced to eat the most disgusting food for you, vegetables. And now you can't live without it. Sometimes in life, even if we don't want to, we need to. And if we force ourselves to do it, then maybe we'll get through it.

I JUST SOLVED LOVE USING SCIENTIFIC METHOD! Maybe this can be done. No, I know it can be done but a lot of heartache on both sides will be felt along the way. Is this really the right thing to do? Because sometimes, when you're trying to do the right thing, you're actually doing the opposite. We never really know until it's just a memory. And then it's either you'll regret it or be glad because you made the right choice.

It's really, really hard to fight something you don't wanna fight. But one thing I learned before is that you don't get to decide for other people's choices. And that could be one of the worst feeling ever.

I know this will be one of the hardest decision
you will ever have to make. For me, it will be, too.
I promised something and I don't like breaking my
promises, specially to you.
And I think I know exactly what to do.
If you can't fight, I'll fight for you.
If you're confused, I'll make it clear to you.
If you can't carry yourself, I'll carry you.
Until you're back on your feet again.
And I'll make sure that you will be.
Even if it hurts so much.
Even if it's harder than the first time I let you go
I will let you go, again. For the second and the last time.
If ever a third time comes, I will never ever let you go again.






No comments:

Post a Comment