Monday, July 4, 2011

Feeling like giving up?

I met this girl lately. And I kinda like her. We`ve only hanged out 3 times. The first two went pretty well. The third time, which was yesterday, didn`t really went well. I think I blew it. I thought to myself, I`ll never be good with girls. Ever. What will happen next time we hang out? I thought I should just give up. There`s my whole day today, thinking about giving her up. Then I found this quote and it made me realize that there will always be more girls out there for me to try but giving up is just unacceptable. And that messing up is part of learning. So why would I just give her up when I just messed up once? This quote made me realize that there`s so many things to do in this world, too. And messing up with something/someone shouldn`t stop you from enjoying, living your life, pursuing your dream. And that you shouldn`t give up even though everything in you is telling you to give up. Here`s the quote:
 
"God put me on this earth to accomplish a certain number of things. Right now I'm so far behind that I will never die."

No comments:

Post a Comment