Wednesday, July 27, 2011

How to be yourself again

Are you that person who`s changed a lot? That sometimes you don`t even know who you are at all? That you wish you were a little kid again because you didn`t care about what others tell you? That you act different when with someone? And because of that you`re worried that you will not find real friends or the right one?

Well, let me tell you something, IT`S NORMAL. Yup, you read it right. It`s normal. I know because I`ve experienced it myself. It lasted for a few years. And I thought I will never be myself again. Until I let go of the past, when I said past I meant past friends, past relationships, PAST LIFE. And I took risks to open up, to experience new things. I met a few new people, and they`re better than those I left in my past. Why is that? Because those people in my past are not choices. It was more of a MUST than a CHOICE. It was like, I needed to be friends with these people. But these new people, I chose to be friends with them. And with these people, I feel comfortable. I feel like I`m myself again.

So, if you think that you`re not yourself, don`t worry, you`re not doing anything wrong. You`re just with the wrong people or place. You just need to find the right people to hang out with, and the right place to do it. To be able to do that you have to let go of your past. You have to let go of those people who you thought you needed. And it`s not supposed to be hard (maybe to some, but it shouldn`t be that hard to let go of them). Then enjoy yourself, be yourself, do what you love and eventually someone will come to play, and from there, it`s up to you if you want them to be your friend. The most important thing is you`re happy and having fun. And you will know it`s you again. You`re back! Now go out there, take a risk, and experience new things!

No comments:

Post a Comment