Sunday, July 10, 2011

What`s your purpose in life?

I`ve thought about this for at least 10 times these past few years. The other day, I was just searching about selfishness and how it is a good thing. Then suddenly, I came to realize my purpose in this world. It`s to make myself a satisfied, happy man. Some say being happy is easy if you would just think and believe that you are happy(falls on the believing category), some say it`s hard. Everyone dream of it. For me, I tried the power of belief, and yes, it works. But, it doesn`t work 100%. By that, I mean, it doesn`t last long. And sometimes, I feel like I`m just lying to myself, but then that`s not believing. So anyways, happiness is a result from something you do or did. And if my purpose is to make myself happy, then doing the things I love, things that makes me happy is what I should do... forever. Now that I know my purpose, it`s time to fulfill it. This could be everyone`s real purpose in life, you just haven`t realized it yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment