Thursday, August 25, 2011

God Will give you things you CAN`T handle!

Last night, I seriously asked for God`s help on that one thing I don`t have control over and really needed help. Today, about 4 hours ago, everything just changed. God didn`t do everything for me, but He gave me options I didn`t have yesterday. I feel so much relief right now. Now, I just have to choose the right decision. Could be a coincidence or whatever, OR could be God trying to help.

About two months ago, I decided that I will not ask God for anything, instead I will only thank Him for everything. Before that, everytime I pray, I ask for God`s forgiveness, and a lot of other things. None of them were granted/given but one. Then another one just today. What I realized is, God will only help you on things you don`t have control over. God will not help you if He/you know that you can do something about it. And even if he helps, he will not do everything for you. HE WILL JUST HELP. You are still the one who`ll decide.

Moral of the story: God WILL give you things you CAN`T handle. You just have to ask for His help when that happens. And He will ONLY help if YOU`VE DONE YOUR PART and still struggling.


No comments:

Post a Comment