Tuesday, August 2, 2011

How to get people to like you

It`s funny how people will like you for who you are and not for who you are not. Sounds obvious. Because it is. At least from my experience. I have this friend that I kept impressing until I felt that she`s staying away from me. Then over time, I got over this friend and we start to hang out again. This time, I was totally different, I was myself. And I was shocked with the results, that friend now likes me, respects me, wants to hang out more with me. It`s really funny how we make things so hard just to get/impress someone, but the truth is, they don`t like that kind of you, they will like the real you.

People will like you for who you are. Being yourself might be hard. But if you practice it, it will get easier over time. And it`s far more better than trying to be someone else. Maybe if you try to impress someone, they`ll be impressed, but after a while, you will find it hard to be comfortable with them, because YOU ARE NOT YOURSELF from the very beginning. It`ll be easier for you to find out that they don`t like you at all than find out that they liked you (the different you) then when they found out the real you, boom. They just wanna stay away from you.So just be yourself. If they like you, then good. If not, then still good. You don`t need them in your life. Always remember that.

No comments:

Post a Comment