Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Day 05 - A time you thought about ending your own life.

This topic excites me for some reason. Maybe because I wanna express it, I wanna tell it. There`s more than one time I thought about ending my life. MORE THAN ONE. But thanks to me I haven`t done it yet. And hopefully, never. I don`t really tell about it to anyone because when they ask what my problems are and I told them, I feel that they`re just gonna say that "it`s the stupidest problem ever". Or, "have you ever think about other people who have real problems?". So, I`d rather not tell it to anyone. Everyone is different, with different feelings, with different life. You can`t just understand a person by listening to what he/she`s saying. Understanding someone could be the most difficult thing to do. That`s why I love the quote, "No one can understand you but yourself." I think it`s true. Maybe they`ll try to understand you, be nice but the truth is, they really don`t. They just wanna comfort you, wanna help you and try to understand you but, it`s not that easy.

What stopped me from committing suicide was that I have a family who cares about me(even thought sometimes I think they don`t), and that this will not matter once I left this place, once I moved, that I`m worth living because I`m a fun, loving, caring guy, that after this suffering there will be an adventure for me. That`s what kept me from ending my life. I also know that if we end our life, everything will be at peace, but only for you. No more pain, no more sad life, no more arguing, no more being alone, no more being happy, you will feel nothing because you are nothing once you died. But the people you left will suffer. I also thought that if I died, no one will care but maybe I was wrong. I`m so glad I didn`t end my life. I`m sure that I will have this `end my life` moments in the future again, but I will fight it. And for that not to happen, I just gotta do what I love to do, have fun, be with the right people for me, and enjoy life. Sounds hard for me! But we`ll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment