Friday, May 27, 2011

Day 09 - How you hope your future will be like.

As much as possible I`m trying not to worry about the future. I don`t even wanna think about it. I wanna focus on what I have right now. On what I can do, on what I can control. I don`t hope for what I want in the future. I create my future, therefore, I will be who I want to be and I will succeed on everything. BECAUSE I BELIEVE SO.

                             Let`s not hope, let`s make it happen. Believe in yourself, and
                                everything will be what you want it to be.
                                                                  
                                      Life is simple if you think it`s simple.
                                      Life is hard if you think it`s hard.
                                                                        Your choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment