Sunday, May 29, 2011

Day 12 - Bullet your whole day.

Because Day 11 challenge was fast, Imma do Day 12, too.

・ Woke up at 10:30
・Cleaned my room
・Went to a birthday party
・(I was gonna go and train during this time, but it didn`t happen!)
・Played billiard
・Went home
・Played CS:S! Oh, yeah.
  And yeah, that`s it.


But my normal day would be something like this:

・School
・Work
・Stare at my crush
・Play CS:S
・Sleep
  Rinse and repeat. Everyday routine -- I hate them. The only fun part is staring at my crush, maybe some chitchatting, too. Though I need to talk more and entertain her, make her laugh and make her fall in love with me. Oh, yes. I`ll do my best next time! Good luck to me! Wait, I don`t believe in luck. I believe in myself, so I don`t need luck. I know I can. I believe I can. I can. Oh, I can. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment