Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Day 06 - Write 30 interesting facts about yourself.

1. I can speak 3 languages
2. This year will be my 6th year in high school.
3. I`m half Filipino and half Korean, but we live in Japan.
4. I don`t drink beer.
5. I used to wear hats/caps everyday. I never leave the house without wearing one(except for school).
6. I`ve never had a real, serious relationship yet.
7. I listen to the same song almost everyday but I still can not remember the lyrics. I love music but I can not sing.
8. I spend 90% of the time in our house, playing CS:S.
9. I have 2 tattoos I made all by myself.
10. Of all the games I`ve played in Play Station, RE3 is the only one I finished.
11. When i was 13, I had my first kiss lol jk when i was 13, I found A LOT of money on the street and gave it to the guy closest to me, thinking it was his.
12. Me and 2 of my friends were almost got beaten up by 50+ iskwaterzz
13. I`ve been living here in Japan for almost 3 years and haven`t been to Tokyo Disney Land!
14. I used to shoplift. A lot.
15. I skipped school(grade 2 or 3) because i had to poop and I did not like our school`s toilet so I went home in a hurry, just to find out that no one was there and the door is locked. Not having a choice, I pooped outside. After cleaning, I did not know what to do with the poop until our dog starts licking it. Everything.
16. I`ve smoked legal weed.
17. I love cats
18. I blush a lot when I`m talking to the girl I really like.
19. I always want my room clean.
20. I`m a very talkative person. I won`t shut up. That is only if we`re close friends.
21. I believe in God.
22. I`m only 19 but I stopped growing 2 years ago! I`m 5`5
23. I love FML stories!
24. I love collecting stuffs. Things that you might think is a trash.
25. I care about what others think of me. A lot.
26. I just started to learn about the power of belief. And it`s kind of helping in some weird way.
27. I love food. And I really wanna learn how to cook.
28. I`ve thought about committing suicide before.
29. Movies influences my life!
30.


I`ll leave number 30 for someone to tell something they know about me.

No comments:

Post a Comment