Thursday, June 16, 2011

Love is so crazy

Love, whether unrequited, secret or whatever kind of love, will make your life miserable at some point. -- That`s what I realized today. That even you have a perfect/happy life, when love came and it didn`t go well, everything will fall apart. Suddenly, your life sucks. Love is so crazy. I believe that without love, we are nothing. But love--it makes us miserable. It makes us fall apart. Or make us the happiest person alive and give us the best feeling we could ever have. I`ve never succeed in love. Maybe because I`m not giving my best. I want to, though. But for me, its not that easy. Maybe I should try to get rejected as much as possible. And maybe after a while, I`ll get over the fear. I don`t really know how love works, how I should do it or show it. I have no idea about love.
I wanna experience it so bad. That`s all I want. That`s all I`m asking for.

I just wanna go somewhere peaceful for a few days and think about life, love. Maybe scream a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment