Friday, June 3, 2011

Summary of my week

             5 days of school
             7 days of work
       1 week of falling in love

One hell of a week? Could be. But not really. Wanna know why. It`s simple.
        1 week of falling in love > 5 days of school + 7 days of work

Next week`s goal: EAT MORE!

Lately, people have been telling me that I`m getting thinner. I also know that myself. And I know why! It`s cause I haven`t been eating properly. I don`t skip a meal but I only eat a little. And I`ve been eating bread only for lunch. What`s weird is, my weight isn`t changing. It`s been 55-59 kilo since 2 years ago. Haven`t changed a bit. But I`m pretty sure I`m a little fatter a year ago. I thought you get fatter when you get older?  Maybe it`s cause I`ve been working out lately, too. I don`t know. But what I know is, I`m gonna start eating more and more. HELLO FOOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment