Thursday, June 9, 2011

             My room. I love it.
            Maybe there isn`t a lot of memories here,
                 but I spend most of my evening here.
            All of the things I need are here.
                I won`t trade my room for any other room.


           
Oh, BTW, that`s me. Making love with my room. :)

There are couple of things I wanna introduce you in my room.

From the left wall, you can see a flag. Philippine flag. Because that`s where I came from and I think it`ll be awesome to hang it up there.

On the right is my lovely computer. Oh I love that so much! And behind it is a wall with a couple of post-it ( there`s actually more now than when I took this picture). What`s written on those post-its are things, mostly quotes, that gives me confidence, encourage me, and to make me believe in myself. I read it as much as I can everyday. And so far, it`s doing its job!

And those puzzle mats :) When I was a kid, I`ve always wanted to have one of those. Unfortunately, I didn`t get to have one. So now that I`m capable of having it, there it is! Makes the room so colorful, too. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment